Saturday, September 02, 2006

Daddy.......Papa...We Love You!!!






















There are so many things I could say about my Dad. He is so many things to so many people. I miss him very much. I miss every day. I wrote this a while back but I feel it in my heart every day.


Daddy where are you?

Where are you now
drifting on a dream
Are you here or did you go home
or are you halfway inbetween
How can I reach you?
Do you here me calling?
Can you even feel me here at all?
Do you see beyond your walls
Are you in the past living in a memory,
dreaming of a fantasy.
Are you alone and afraid or do you feel no fear
Can you here me?
Can you feel me here?
Are you trapped or are you sleeping
Do you feel pain, are you weeping?
Drifting in and out of the world are you silently screaming?
Can I reach you?
Can I touch you?
Do you feel me here at all?
Are you calling out to us
can you feel our love and touch
Does our pain hurt you at all.
Can we help you, touch you, reach you
Do you know we're here at all
Daddy where are you
I miss you
I love you
Daddy where are you?
I want to see, hear, and feel you.
If I wish hard enough can I pull you back to us
If I did better or more could I bring you back?
Am I faulting you and stopping you from reaching all the way through?
Is God waiting for me to be better, good enough to bring you back to me?
How can I find you?
How can I feel you?
Are you waiting for me?
If I was good enough would God heal you?
If I can save you, reach you, help you can you show me how?


1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer C said...

What a beautiful poem. I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your sweet daddy with your babies. I know those are treasured pictures...

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home