Saturday, January 27, 2007
- Deisel REEEEEALLY wants a popcicle!!
- Reid rides the range
- Devan had a great play date with Kimberly today. T...
- Snaggle tooth
- Me and Reid love to lay under the Christmas tree a...
- Learning to use our Easy Bake oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
- Christmas Day!!!!!We started out our Christmas day...
- Christmas EveI played a part in an on going series...
- All I want for Christmas is my two (or one) front ...
- Devan's School Christmas Party!!Today was the last...
Online Degree Programs
Elements by: Leah Nicole








2 Comments:
How fun!! I can't believe she's old enough for something like that...she looks like a natural though!
As I looked at the pictures, I played "where's Devan's coach?" (You know, like where's waldo?) and my guess is---you're in black to the far right in one picture...am I right?
And is Rodney in any---b/c I thought that might be him hanging on to the net in a black shirt in one picture...
Yes she's getting way to big! No, Coach mom was behind the camara in all these and no that's not Rodney but I can see how it does look like him.
Post a Comment
<< Home