Thursday, April 05, 2007

EASTER EGG HUNT!!!!

Our church had it's Easter egg hunt Wednesday night and the kids had a blast. They started out inside in the "teen worship", room which is why the walls are all funky ,(it's a cool room) getting instructions and dividing into age groups . Then off they went! it was a great time. Allison our Children's minister told a fantastic story about the Easter basket and how it represents Jesus Birth, Death, and Resurrection. There were tons of eggs and everyone got a basket full.


OK I'm ready!!!!
No matter what we're doing Reid can find a reason to roll on the floor. Really, always. Check previous post and see.

Reid began his running long before we left the teen room.
Waiting for the signal!
I'm not sure why we're doing this but I'm getting to run around so I like it!



The lone egg hunter, not ready to give up!

OK OK it's full.

Then everyone proceeded to the play ground of course, which meant alot of coaxing to get them back inside!
Devan and cousin Maddy
I see something on the starboard side!
Finally inside for some refreshments! And a little egg opening.










1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer C said...

Wow!! That looks like a huge egg hunt! I bet there were tons of eggs and candy to be found. Jacob says he wishes he could go to the egg hunt with Devan and Reid!

I love Devan's rabbit basket! Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home